Re: Need help with a recipe please.

2003-07-05 11:27:18
At 1:57 PM -0400 7/5/03, David W. Tamkin typed:

After reading Sean's reply (and Kreemy's), I still have this to say: how
do you prevent a member of A who is also on B from posting separate
dispatches of the same text [or a slightly altered text] to A and to B?

   The only possible method I can think of is to manually moderate both
mailing lists; then human judgement can determine (rightly or wrongly, since
humans err) what constitutes "duplicate."

   As for asking procmail to reason..."herding the wind" is about right.

         Charlie