Re: help with procmail

2003-07-08 17:02:15
At 16:59 2003-07-08 -0600, Eric wrote:
Need a hand with procmail.  I went through all the steps on II.com but it
doesn't seem to be doing anything.
pmlog does not exist so its not even logging.  where should I start to track

I dunno.  Is procmail your LDA?  How are you invoking it?

Hit the URL in my .sig, and check out procdiag (covered about halfway down the page). It might help you isolate some glaring config problem.