Re: 'fh' flag combo

2003-07-10 13:44:17
Thus spake Tony L. Svanstrom (tony(_at_)svanstrom(_dot_)com) [10/07/03 16:29]:
 You're about to learn what a sandbox is, and if you don't feel like waiting
for that to happen there's always google...

Yes, I'm well aware of what a sandbox is.  This was idle thinking whilst not
having access to this sandbox, which I have since discovered it works as I
had hoped.

'fh' flags filter on the header, but pass back the entire message into
procmail.