Re: procmail suggestion (Was: Re: 'fh' flag combo)

2003-07-10 17:32:38
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, Tony L. Svanstrom wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 the voices made Damian Gerow write:
DG> I don't want pointers to Google.

Since I can't find a "it was just a joke, lighten up"-page cached at google
you won't get such a pointer in this e-mail.

<sigh>

I think I might spend some time searching for that page tonight.

My apoligies, it's been a long week, and I over-reacted.  Consider me duly
chastised.

</public shaming>