speaking of white lists...

2003-07-11 07:27:12
Anybody know how to white list this? I want to be able to add something to this rule so that if the email comes from a given address it will automatically ignore the rest of this rule, or do I need to whitelist differently. Here's the rule in question.

# This addition filters viruses
:0
* B ?? ^Content-type: (audio|application)
* B ?? name=.*\.(com|exe|zi|bat|scr|pif|wav|dat|mp3|bmp|mpg|hta|shs|vb[es]|ws[fh])\>
mail/viruses

Now I'm not very familiar with white listing. Would i want to white list just for this rule, or overall? Either way, how would I do it? Many thanks.