Re: spamassassin hit capturing

2003-07-20 09:29:33
In your message dated Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:00:33 -0400, Phil Hilton said
that ...

      My SpamAssassin install reports spam in the following manner:

Mine gives that and a spam-level: (with stars representing scores) so I use:

:0 W
* ^X-Spam-Level:[        ]\*\*\*\*\*

{

    :0 hif
        | formail -A"X-Puremail: 5 Star Junk"

    LOG="$NL Extreme **JUNK** Filter $NL"

        :0:
        $TRASH
}

:0 W

{
        :0 hif
        * ^Subject:[    ]*\/.*
        | formail -I"Subject: **JUNK** ${MATCH}"

        LOG="$NL Possible JUNK Mail - Flag & Deliver $NL"

          :0:
          $DELIVER
}

      I found a procmail recipe on a website which is supposed to dump
all mail with a spam assassin score higher than X. It attempts to
score the message at -X, and then adds in the score SpamAssassin gave
it to see if it comes out positive. However, I think there is a
syntax error in the regex usage. Can procmail actually capture a
regex match like this? And is it really accessed via $MATCH? My
logging implies that the "MATCH" variable is empty. TIA.

MAXSPAM=10.0
:0
* hits\=[0-9\.]+
{
      LOG="Checking Spam Score...($MAXSPAM vs $MATCH)$NL"

      :0
      * $ -$ {MAXSPAM}^0
      * $ $ {MATCH}^0
      {
              LOG="   Spam Score Too High - Dropped$NL"

              :0
              /dev/null

Best Regards,

Tim Rice