How can I properly detect and handle wrapping?

2003-07-23 11:13:38
I am trying to find an answer on this, posted before.

When filtering against body, I have an annoying jerk
that  spamming
in the body and everything else is changing.

I wrote a small recipe that does this.

:0B:
* (advertiseddomain\.com)
$ignore

Was working for 2 days and then all of sudden I see
that some messages
got through, viewing message source shows this.

2" height=3D"210"></a><map name=3D"FPMap0"><area
href=3D"http://advertiseddo=
main.com/p.htm" shape=3D"rect" coords=3D"4, 5, 152,
51">

I realize that this is probably caused by wrapping,
and possible spammer is doing that intentionally to
avoid content filtering, and looked into the man pages
again trying to locate something about handling this,
but failed, I may be missing it, any suggestions how
to handle this?

Thanks in advance.