Re: How can I properly detect and handle wrapping?

2003-07-27 16:56:59
At 7:29 PM -0400 7/27/03, James Burlington is rumored to have typed:

Excuse me if hurt someone's feelings by asking a
question of a mailing list which is supposed to be for
helping.

   Asking for help isn't a problem. But you can pretty much bet _your_ asking
for help here in the future is a waste of time, since very few people will
read it, and even fewer will waste the time responding.

   See, this is a procmail mailing list, and those who are best able to help
are also those who are easily able to use procmail to drop mail from people
like you into /dev/null REALLY fast.

   I suggest you learn some humility for the next list you join. You've
already screwed yourself here.

        Charlie Summers