Documentation omission?

2003-08-04 12:48:30
If this is mentioned in the procmail docs, I was unable to find it.

I wanted to set up a simple recipe to let clamav shove malware that
it recognizes into a folder.

Unlike bogofilter, the exit codes from clamscan are not inverted to
ease integration with procmail; clamscan exits with 0 for normal
email, 1 for suspected infected content. The docs say you can use
"!" to invert the sense of a test, and you can use "?" to use the
exitcode from a program, but I didn't see any mention of whether you
can use both together, or if so what order they should be used in.
By experiment this recipe seems to work:

        :0HB
        * ! ? clamscan --quiet -
        clamav/

-Bennett