procmail won´t be executed

2003-08-09 03:49:37
Hi!

Its so hot here! And Ihave a big problem. Overnight I had to reinstall
my sytsem (RedHat9). I rescued all relevant configuation files (such as
main.cf, master.cf, procmailrc, muttrc, and so on) After haveing updated
all, I copied a these files to their place and restarted postfix, etc.
But since than I can not get procmail to execute the filters!

Out of var/log/maillog I see, that my forward file has been read. I do
not get any failure messages! Eerything is (should be :-(), as it was
before reinstalling the same system.

Any help ideas?
Thanks,
Tibor