Re: Special trigger subject?

2003-08-13 10:28:09
On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 01:01:59PM -0400, Dragoncrest wrote:
      HI all.  Is there a way that I can setup procmail so that anyone
      sending me mail who has something like "[x-no-spam]" in their subject
line
will be totally ignored by the filters and all their mail will immediately
be filed in my inbox?

How familiar are you with procmail? Have you read procmailrc,
procmailsc and procmailex? This seems fairly well covered there, but
here's something to start with (you'll probably get a variety of

    :0:
    * 9876543210^0 H ?? ^Subject:.*\[x-no-spam\]
    $ORGMAIL

You'll want to put this above whatever recipe you might have for
spamassassin stuff.

Scott
--
Scott Wiersdorf