Re: Special trigger subject?

2003-08-13 11:52:17
On Wednesday, 13 August 2003, at 11:01, Dragoncrest wrote:
HI all. Is there a way that I can setup procmail so that anyone sending me mail who has something like "[x-no-spam]" in their subject line will be totally ignored by the filters and all their mail will immediately be filed in my inbox?

Yes, but this is not what you want to do.

First off, make sure your auto-whitelist is enabled in SA. SA will notice that you get mail from these people and learn not to mark it. Second, throw the non-spam at sa-learn, this will speed up the processes.

filtering on a special tag is not that likely to work, especially not if your contacts are using AOL or erthlinks mail stuff.

--
There's nothing to do, so you just stay in bed [ah, poor thing] Why live in the world when you can live in your head?