Re: Lock failure

2003-08-13 12:37:05
Oh, sorry about that. This mail client has a life of it's own some times...

But the question still remains; why do I get a "SIGPIPE thrown from an MDA
or a stream socket error".

I use fetchmail release 5.9.11+NTLM+SDPS+NLS
and
procmail v3.22.

I tried the i-flag, but to no avail. Besides, my perlscript should use all
the input it's given.

Frode

-------Original Message-------

From: LuKreme
Date: 13. august 2003 21:21:09
To: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Subject: Re: Lock failure

On Tuesday, 12 August 2003, at 23:47, Frode wrote:
<image.tiff>

Nice. HTMLized crap AND an image attachment. What did we do to
deserve this abuse?

<image.tiff> IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click

--
....when you're no longer searching for beauty or love, just some kind
of life with the edges taken off. When you can't even define what it

.