Re: two delivery folders shown

2003-08-27 12:00:55
On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 8:21 , Tim Luoma wrote:
I am seeing two delivery folders, like this, when I use LOGABSTRACT=yes

 From MAILER-DAEMON  Wed Aug 27 06:04:11 2003
  Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details
   Folder: Mailer_Failed                                        3150
   Folder: /dev/null                                            203

The 2nd folder is ALWAYS /dev/null....

do you have a recipe with a 'c' flag?

Any ideas how this is happening?

Not without seeing a procmailrc file

--
When we woke up that morning we had no way of knowing that in a matter of hours we'd changed the way we were going. Where would I be now? Where would I bee now if we'd never met? Would I be singing this song to someone else instead?