Simple question (unless you're living with no sleep)

2003-09-05 10:46:23
Somebody tell me what the heck my sleep deprived brain is missing. I have
projects at work going on and this one little thing from home is beating me
to death.

This header is in all mails:

Here is the recipe to catch them in its current incarnation (I've changed
it about 6 times):

#PN-G Class of '83

It's missing and falling through to my "catchall" (since the YG messages
are BCC'd and the address it's coming to isn't in the headers it even
misses the specific catchall for that address).

I could probably use another header but that's the first "mostly
uncluttered" one that caught my eye.

TIA

Gerald V. Livingston II

Configure your Email to send TEXT ONLY -- See the following page:
http://expita.com/nomime.html

'74 Kombi (to be renamed - LifeSaver doesn't 'feel' right)
'69 Type 1 - AirBall the Rolling Basket Case
http://www.phorce1.com
http://www.buskatiers.org