Re: Event Summary Files?

2003-09-12 16:11:54
Thanks for replying. I did indeed make the (wrong) assumption it was a
procmail issue without looking at it closer.
---
On Sat, 2003-09-13 at 05:25, Professional Software Engineering wrote:
At 05:02 2003-09-13 +1000, Marvin R. Pierce wrote:
I decided to break split them out and recreated my .procmailrc file as
shown below and now in my ~/Mail/ I am getting files such as:
   inbox.ev.summary
   root-mail.ev summary
   spam.ev.summary
   etc.

It might not be apparent, but "ev.summary" is a common component of each of
these mystery files, so with that in mind, it seems logical to attempt a
simple websearch for that token.  Given that a search of altavista turned
up the answer immediatley, I must assume that this critical and trivial to
perform step in seeking an answer was skipped.

This has something to do with the "Evolution" MUA, which subsequent to that
revelation, I checked YOUR mail headers and spotted the following:

So, is sure doesn't look like a procmail issue.  Check the docs for your
MUA, or do a focused websearch and peruse the results.

[big snip of procmailrc wholly unrelated to the problem]