Re: Email Headers

2003-09-24 21:52:07
At 11:54 2003-09-25 +0800, Didier Casse wrote:
      Do any of you guys know some good links where I can find detailed
information about all email headers that exist?

Read the RFCs.  You can find them at <http://www.faqs.org/>

There's no ONE single document - content-type is a function of MIME, many headers are documented in RFC822 and the RFCs which superceeded it. Some headers are arbitrarily created by some mail programs and servers.

Check the comp.mail usenet heirarchy.