Re: Email Headers

2003-09-25 07:28:12
As it was written on Sep 25, thus Didier Casse typed:

Didier:  Hi all,
Didier:         Do any of you guys know some good links where I can find
detailed
Didier:  information about all email headers that exist?

In addition to what Sean mentioned, I would like to point out that one
could not possibly document *all* email headers.  Some people create their
own headers (such as myself, see the headers) for their own reasons.

But I think that some of the headers are self-explanitory.