Re: Filtering bounces for auto-wording recipes

2003-09-26 08:31:05
On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Justin Shore wrote:

How exactly am I contaminating the razor list?  Only spam is being
submitted after all (assuming the bounce filters are working).  The
domains I'm using for spamtraps have never had any legitimate usage
before.  There shouldn't ever be any legit mail coming into anything for
the standard role accounts and domain owner.  Everything else is
unsolicited.

Not all badly-addressed mail is intentionally mis-addressed.