Re: Filtering bounces for auto-wording recipes

2003-09-28 13:55:36
On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 12:09:06PM -0600, LuKreme wrote:
On Sep 26, 2003, at 6:01 PM, Dallman Ross wrote:
false-poz on me.  (And it's so much speedier doing all-procmail
stuff rather than running perl, even if it is a daemon).

spamc is not perl.  As the name indicates, it's C.  This explains why
running spamc against the spamd daemon is much much faster than calling
spamassassin.  In fact, spamc is fast enough to be run as part of
postfix's body_check.

Thanks for the correction about spamc.  I do know that it's significanlty
faster than SA on the command line (in perl).

I also know that my procmail recipes are many, many times faster than
spamc, however.  (And they give me fewer false reads.)

--
dman