Re: need script

2003-09-29 14:42:36
On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 03:01:26 +0800, wilson <wcolee(_at_)netvigator(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Dear All,

Who have scipts or tips for control mailbox full? I need that when mailbox is
full like 5MB, I using sendmail 8.11.6, it can be bounce to the sender include
a text file and also send a mail to the mailbox owner for notice mail box is
full.

Your message was in html, perhaps you forgot to set it to text only?

I don't get it, if the user's mail box is full how can he/she read the
notice?

Mailbox quota should be at the server level, not for procmail.
While I am not a procmail expert, but I don't think that there is a way
to control a mailbox size from procmail, if it is documented, I haven't
seen it.