Re: recipe help

2003-11-03 21:54:17
On 03 Nov 2003, at 12:45, Chris Barnes wrote:
This should be a simple thing, but the multi line header has me baffled.
My .procmailrc script already takes the messages that SpamAssassin
identifies as spam and dumps them into a folder.

However, I want to first figure out which messages scored high enough
such that SA ran it's autolearn routine.  This appears in the header of
such messages:

 RCVD_IN_SORBS_MISC autolearn=spam version=2.60

* ^X-Spam-Status(.*\<)Yes.*autolearn

doesn't that work?

--
Everybody hates a tourist, especially one who thinks it's all such a laugh. Yeah, and the chipstains and grease will come out in the bath. You will never understand how it feels to live your lif with no meaning or control, and with nowhere left to go. You are amazed that they exist, and they burn so bright whilst you can only wonder why.