Re: very private e-mail

2003-11-04 07:12:22
Sjaak Nabuurs wrote:

Maybe it's allready there but i didn't find it.
I like to get a very personal email adres with no spam in it.

Would this been possible.

1) someone send me a mail  -->  I refuse it
2) hold the email in a buffer for a while ( let say 24 hours)   -->   ???
3) send a mail back to him    --> with the text reply to add your e-mail to
my accepted email list in the subject line "accept me"
4) this someone send me in the subject line "accept me"
5) let the 1 mail trough whois waiting on hold
6) add this someone to the spamassassin users white list

See http://tmda.net/ or search for "procmail challenge response" using your
favorite search engines for implementations and opinions on this type of
filtering (in short, works well as long as the senders are not
robots/autoresponders that ignore your polite request for sending a response to
your challenge)

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch(_at_)atmedia(_dot_)net