Re: attachments

2003-11-05 22:59:34
At 22:50 2003-11-05 -0600, David W. Tamkin wrote:
Well, first, there's no need for the extra level of nesting, and second, the separate test that $MONTHFOLDER is non-null is unnecessary:

Actually in my rc, I have a LOG line above the inner recipe, exclaiming that the directory is being created, but yes, as relayed, it's not terribly efficient ('cepting that the inner level gets invoked all of once a month - for me, that's about once every 25,000 emails).