attachments

2003-11-05 16:16:22
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to save all attachments sent to an address, but only
after certain conditions, and then be saved to a directory with the date
appended to the name.

For example, I get messages each day from various people. The subject line
always contains "SIGNUP REPORTS" and usually has the date after that. Each
message has anywhere from 5-15 attachments, usually scanned files in jpg
format.

So, say the message for today is called "SIGNUP REPORTS 11/5/2003" and has
7 jpgs, all named odd names (file1.jpg, 7223.jpg, etc). They would
automatically be saved to an attachment directory and named
"file1-11052003.jpg" and "7223-11052003".

The message should still be sent with attachments to the address with no
interference, I just want to copy the attachments for archival purposes.

Any thoughts on how to do this? I already have a recipe that grabs the
attachments and saves them which I found from a google search:

:0 ci
* ^Content-type:.*multipart/mixed
* B ?? Content-transfer-encoding:.*(x-uuencode|base64)
| /usr/local/bin/munpack -q -C ~/attach/

Thanks in advance!

        Bryan