Re: Email Body Containing Only MS Newlines

2003-11-08 18:23:51
On 08 Nov 2003, at 13:31, Paul O. BARTLETT wrote:
# Empty body
:0B:
* < 10
$SPAMFOLDER

Have your tried changing the value at all?  tried 12? 15? 20? 30?

My thinking is that with the three MS-style newlines, the actual body
consists of six bytes.

Well, there will be a CRLF after the end of the headers which I think is, technically, part of the body. have your tried looking at the raw message source and seeing how many characters there are?

I to have noticed these empty spams, btw.  Curious, aren't they?

--
You too will get old. And when you do you'll fantasize that when you were young prices where reasonable, politicians were noble, and children respected their elders.