Re: Email Body Containing Only MS Newlines

2003-11-10 15:49:11
At 16:52 2003-11-10 -0500, Paul O. BARTLETT wrote:
> You should read Sean's page on sandboxing.

    Maybe I haven't been on this list long enough, but I don't really
know who Sean is or where his page is

It'd be in the footer of every one of the emails I send. Joe Bob sez, "Check it out!"

and I don't know what sandboxing is.

Read the page you were beind advised to check, and become enlightened. As often as I post (about 500 adventure-filled messages in the past year alone), it'd be pretty difficult to not find my sandbox page if you tied even the simplest of searches.

<http://www.kartoo.com/>

        "procmail sandbox"

It'd be the BIG sphere in the results.

Or, you could just check out something like Nancy McGough's Procmail QuickStart:

<http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/>

which itself is linked from the procmail homepage, and is an excellent start point for those new to procmail.