Re: Email Body Containing Only MS Newlines

2003-11-10 18:20:16
On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Professional Software Engineering wrote:

At 16:52 2003-11-10 -0500, Paul O. BARTLETT wrote:
You should read Sean's page on sandboxing.

    Maybe I haven't been on this list long enough, but I don't really
know who Sean is or where his page is

It'd be in the footer of every one of the emails I send.  Joe Bob sez,
"Check it out!"

    For missing your name in your sig I apologize.  The same thing has
happened to me.  (I used to use a different sig.)  Unfortunatley,
perhaps, I have noticed so many bad sigs over the past some years that
I hardly take note of sigs at all anymore, even when the sigs are not
bad.

[cut]

Or, you could just check out something like Nancy McGough's Procmail
QuickStart:

<http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/>

which itself is linked from the procmail homepage, and is an excellent
start point for those new to procmail.

    Thanks for the reference.  I am not entirely new to procmail, but
there was one recipe I was having trouble with, hence my original
inquiry.

--
Paul Bartlett
bartlett at smart.net