procmail doesn't want to run spamassassin

2003-11-28 00:58:02
Hi all,
        I just installed spamassassin and wrote the usual procmail code

--------------------------------
:0fw: spamassassin.lock
| /usr/bin/spamassassin

:0:
(Note: this is the selected portion of my ~/.procmailrc)

and im my procmail.log I got this:

--- Logging /home/stu99/didierbe/mail/procmail.log for didierbe,
/usr/bin/spamassassin:

/usr/bin/spamassassin: No such file or directory
procmail: Error while writing to "/usr/bin/spamassassin"
procmail: Rescue of unfiltered data succeeded

It seems that procmail can't trigger spamassassin, which btw is really
found in /usr/bin directory! I looked through Google but I couldn't find a
straightforward answer to this. Can anybody help me? Thanks a a lot.

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: slsbdfc at nus dot edu dot sg \or\
didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg
Website: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg