procmail + qmail + mysql

2003-11-30 14:46:59
Hello:

        Dear friends, i just set up my email server with qmail and its
mysql patch, so there is no system user for email-users, instead that,
database (mysql).  When I try to user procmail for preprocesing incoming
mails, I get several errors related users's home, because all user are
autentificated by mysql storage.

        Do you, guys, can help me or give some tip kid of patch for
procmail o some special configuration to use the same database.  By the
way I use Maildir.

any help will be kul!!

reagards.
mm.