Re: GREPing files in procmail conditions

2003-12-07 14:23:01
On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 12:29:35PM -0800, Professional Software
Engineering wrote:

there's the simple fact that the recipient (at your
host) may not be identified in the To: field at all.  Take for
instance THIS message - do you see your address in the To: ?

Moreover, even if he disallows bcc's (which would sure make
me an angry, and quickly ex-, user), what about users who
invoke a .forward from another host somewhere?  Not to mention
simple Cc's, which I think I mentioned in my follow-up
already.

--
dman