Re: GREPing files in procmail conditions

2003-12-08 00:39:30
On 06 Dec 2003, at 20:30, Ralf Hagen wrote:
Situation:
Many SPAM-Messages have forged From:-Headers and also randomly generated To:-Headers.
As my system sends out bounce messages (and is supposed to do so)

No, it is not. You NEVER bounce messages after they've been delivered. Doing so merely adds to the world's collective spam-load.

--
MEGAHAL: within my penguin lies a torrid story of hate and love.