Re: filter and deliver

2004-01-14 09:49:50
JM Fraser wrote:

OK Thanks Klaus. I have a single recipe in use but the problem is that it is
so long! Mail doesn't seem to be getting delivered to the mailboxes that I
would like and it is all ending up in the Inbox, (example below). Is it
possible for me to have various recipes within my $HOME directory and for
Procmail to go thru "each file" until it finds a match for the mail?

That would not be any faster than having all recipes in a single file, in fact
it would be slower because procmail would have to process each config file
separately (I assume you meant a single file with many recipes, not a single
recipe).

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch(_at_)atmedia(_dot_)net