Re: Res: Global procmailrc settings.

2004-01-16 12:54:06
At 13:48 2004-01-16 -0200, Jfabricio - Coordenador de TI wrote:

I didn't find documentation like a HOW-TO-PROCMAILRC.
Did somebody found this kind of documentation?

head to <http://www.procmail.org/> (affectionatley referred to as the procmail homepage), and from there, you'll find links to several FAQs, as well as Nancy McGow's QuickStart.

Please learn to snip, especially when the message you're piggybacking your request upon doesn't really relate to your inquiry.