sending mail with SMTP auth from a procmail script

2004-01-21 08:41:51
hi,

I know this is a bit OT, but I wasn't successful in googling and don't know
where to ask else... Sorry for that.

I want to filter my incoming mail with procmail and deliver some of them via
authenticated SMTP to a special mail gateway. Normal forwarding won't work,
because if my postifx tries to deliver the mail to the special gateway it
won't use authentication and I do not have the possibility to change the
whole mailserver...

Thanks,
Raphael