Looking at different Maildir/ with Evolution or KMail

2004-01-20 18:07:39
Hi,
I finally got Postfix/Procmail/SA working using the Maildir/ format based on the Procmail filtering criteria, which is nice. Problem is, I can't configure Evolution or KMail ( Evolution preferably ) to look at these different folders, like Personal/, Business/, Spam/, Possibly_Spam. Does anyone have any documentation on doing this in Evolution or KMail? They both allow you ( as much as I can see ) to set up one Maildir/ only and assign it to the Inbox where you can view your mail. If you have more than one place that stores incoming messages, however, what do you do?

Thanks,
Robert