Re: Looking at different Maildir/ with Evolution or KMail

2004-01-22 00:34:36
On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 11:56:51PM -0600, Daniel Liston wrote:
   If your mail client, regardless of which one, is set to use POP3 protocol,
   the only mailbox you will see is INBOX.  Only IMAP or a web client can
   see additional folders under your Inbox.

I believe in this case they're talking about reading files directly off the
disk, rather than over a network via a mail transport protocol.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com/resume.txt

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I'll get my copy from the list.