Re: Who Is This Addressed To & How Do I Stop This Spam?

2004-02-02 23:32:39
On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:59:26 +1100
Marvin Pierce said something about Re: Who Is This Addressed To & How Do I Stop
This Spam?:

I have 3 email addresses. Is there a way to create a procmail receipe
that will send all Bcc emails to a $MAILDIR/spam/ for checking?

Sure, filter for any messages that do not have any of your addresses in the
To: or Cc: headers. If you're not in those then it had to be Bcc:'d to you.

Better make sure you filter out list mail FIRST though. You may notice you
aren't in the To: or the Cc: for any messages from this list. It's common
practice with mailing lists to Bcc: the recipients.

--
Gerald V. Livingston II

Configure your Email to send TEXT ONLY -- See the following page:
http://expita.com/nomime.html