RE: block .exe, dll, bat....

2004-02-05 18:29:01

Toen ik Greg Ennis kietelde, kwam er dit uit:

  * ^*name=.*\.(hta|com|pif|vbs|vbe [...]

ITYM
  * ^.*name=
which is the same as

  * name=

Why include all zip, and not lzh, bz2, arc, rar, etc.?

--
Affijn, Ruud

Affijn,

No reason to include those or exclude them.  I included some file types that
we were causing some difficulty.

I read your other post and wanted to let you see how you can allow a
password in a subject line to by pass either file checking, virus checking
or spam checking.  I found this syntax on the procmail website.

Hope this helps,

Greg

BYPASSWD=123456789
#FORMAIL=/usr/bin/formail
:0 f
* $ ^Subject:.*${BYPASSWD}
   | formail -A"X-SMILE_Pass: BYPASSWD found"

# if No Password is found Start of "else" wrapper
# if BYPASSWD matches text in Subject line skip everything else
:0 E
{
  # Check to see if there is executiabel Code and if soo then dump it
 :0 B:
  * ^Content-Type:.*
  *
^*name=.*\.(hta|com|pif|vbs|vbe|js|jse|exe|bat|cmd|vxd|scr|shm|dll|zip|SCR)
  {
    :0 fhwi
     | formail -A"X-SMILE_Execute: Executible Code found and dumped"

     :0
     /tmp/e.file.txt
     #/dev/null