Re: E-Mailing the Header from within procmailrc

2004-02-05 18:40:19
On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 19:41, Greg Ennis wrote:
Everyone,

I am new to this mailing list so if my question has already been answered a
dozen times I apologize.  I did look at the archives and the FAQ's and could
not find an answer... so here goes.

I am using the procmailrc file on a Red Hat 8.0 system with procmail 3.22
2001/09/10.  I am using sendmail 8.12.8 as well as spamassassin 2.60, and
clamav.

I would like to be able to identify certain header information in the case
of spam and virus identifications and forward a packet to the designated
recipient without the spam and without the virus.  I would like to add a
line or two to the body letting the recipient know what happened to the
packet.
<snip>

wow, what a goof!  I totally misread your letter, and understood
something completely different.  My humblest apologies, sir .

Robert