Removing from Header in mailarchive

around 4.000.000 Messages in a local Archive. Now I have analysed
that the most Messages have Received-Header of 2-4 kBytes...

I am using Maildir, ext3, Blocksize of 1 kBytes and 4 kByte per Inode

So I can save many Diskspace...

Then I like to make the Archive localy publich but I need to remove
all headers (Delivered-To, Envelope-to, ???) with the reference to
the E-Mail which download the Messages because I do not like, that
other people know, which E-mail-Adresses I use (SPAM-Protection).
This E-Mail-Adresses reject ALL E-Mails which do not come from the
mailinglists

Exactly, I have one E-Mail for each Mailinglist...

So for this Mailinglist, I have one E-Mail-Address which download
the Messages into my Archive and all Local $USER (curently 37) can
read it. So there is no need to Download it twice ore more...

The second E-Mail-Adress is, which I use to write to you ;-)

I know, that I can remove Headers with formail, but what ist the
right syntax ?

Greetings
Michelle

--