Re: EXITCODE may not be overriden after delivering recipe?

2004-02-12 08:36:08
hi

Reasons?

   Because after a piece of mail is delivered, procmail is finished and
stops, maybe? That's like asking why when you turn your reading lamp off it
doesn't shine any longer...

Ah sorry. this was a simplified example of a recipe in a more
complex scenario.

As the delivering recipe I would like to pipe it into another
application. Now again, this recipe is simplified, but it should
contain enough information to explain what I'm trying to do:

VERBOSE=ON
LOGFILE=a.log

EXITCODE=99

:0fw
| /usr/local/bin/spamassassin

EXITCODE=99

:0W
|/usr/bin/filepipe /usr/local/bin/vdeliver >&2

EXITCODE=99

HOST

vdeliver is the delivery application of www.vmailmgr.org and
filepipe provides a seekable file descriptor for it. But that
shouldn't really matter for now.

I get:

procmail: Assigning "EXITCODE=99"
procmail: Executing "/usr/local/bin/spamassassin"
procmail: [30088] Thu Feb 12 16:14:20 2004
procmail: Assigning "EXITCODE=99"
procmail: Executing "/usr/bin/filepipe /usr/local/bin/vdeliver >&2"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/usr/bin/filepipe /usr/local/bin/vdeliver >&2"