Re: Delivery to wrong directories. Good practice please!

2004-02-27 02:27:15
On 27 Feb 2004 JM Fraser (jmf(_at_)cybertrex(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk) wrote:
Can anyone pls lay down some sort of standard for mailling or 'whitelists'
and for just simply From: or TO_ statements? The reason why I ask is that,
I am constantly getting a cross-matching of mail being delivered to the
wrong directories and it is very annoying.

Probably the easiest way for us to help you is for you to post
the recipes you're using and what you'd like them to do and we'll
give you feedback. I just added a section to my Procmail Quick
Start called "Greenlisting and Bluelisting" here:

 <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#greenlisting>

At this point it's more of an overview with some links to actual
recipes, but it might give you some ideas. If anyone knows of
other links to add, please let me know (e.g., to especially good
messages from the Procmail list archives).

--
Nancy McGough
Infinite Ink ~ <http://www.ii.com>