Re: Duplicates sent from lists

2004-02-26 20:41:04
Half-and-half asked,

> Where do we sand on this?

We sand everywhere until it's all smooth. Then we pound the sand. Sean has boxes on boxes of the stuff.

> Does the condition work for Dallman because he has a bug-fixed build
> of procmail?

It was a question of formail's behavior, not of procmail's, and AFAIK
the entity that altered procmail left formail alone.

It worked for me as it did for Dallman, so Stephen or Philip must have changed formail at some point after my experiences where it failed.