Re: Duplicates sent from lists

2004-02-18 14:08:00
On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 12:30:01PM -0600, David W. Tamkin wrote:

Where Dallman had,

formail -iMessage-Id: -R List-Post: Message-Id: -D \
   1024 listpost.cache -R Message-Id: Listpost: -R \
Bart asked Dallman,

Did you really mean to rename List-Post as Listpost, there?

I'm guessing he didn't.

However, what's the point of attempting to restore the old header
state?  AFAICT, -D always causes the output to be thrown away, so
you can't use this in a filter.

I was thinking the same thing: that Dallman was posting as if it were
a filter, and it isn't.

Yes, you're both a lot more "on" today than I am.  I'm having
an execrable day, and it shows.  Thanks for showing me the error
of my ways.

Probably should just have gone to bed about three hours ago and
curled up in a fetal position.  :)

But anyway, David, this concept of yours is pretty cool.

Dallman