Re: Two simple recipes that don't work

2004-02-29 12:15:13
On 28 Feb 2004, at 18:00, Robert Krueger wrote:

Hi,
 These two simple recipes should work, as far as I know, but don't.
The first I took from a book, and is supposed to stop HTML messages, but
doesn't.   I keep getting these Paris Hilton things, and while she is a
good lookin' babe, I prefer not to receive her latest pics in my email.

 This should eliminate all HTML messages
:0 :
blue-spam

Most html spma contains a Content-Type header of multipart, not simpley text/html. Also, bad form assuming a single space after the :

* ^Content-type:(.*\<)?text/html

I'm not sure why it dosn't work, but I'm sure you'll tell me ;-)

have you looked at the RAW source?

--
You may be anti anti-spam-koo if: Despite having invented the FUSSP, you not only don't know the difference between the SMTP envelope and SMTP headers; you doubt there is such a thing as the SMTP envelope because email doesn't involve paper.