Consider LOGFILE and Subject in same recipe

2004-03-18 12:42:04

I have recipe that I'd like to shorten up some if possible. I'm wondering if there is like an OR operator or something. So here goes.

:0
* !^Subject:.*(bunch of subject items)
{
  Do stuff..

* !LOGFILE ?? account1
{
  Do stuff..
}

Both of the above are in the same recipe. So the part that is in the "Do stuff" part is the same. Is there a way to shorten those up so they can be just one? Something like:

:0
* !^(Subject:.*(bunch of subject items)|LOGFILE ?? account1))
{
  Do stuff..
}

Will that work?