Can't get procmail forward spam

2004-04-03 00:59:42
Yes, I'm a procmail newbie trying to setup procmail to forward my spam to
Earthlinks junkmail address.  I've setup a $HOME .procmailrc file (below)

SHELL=/bin/sh

PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/bin:/usr/local/bin:.
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail      # You'd better make sure it exists
# DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/mbox
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/from
# LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockmail

:0c

:0a
Spam/

The "Spam" folder is in maildir format in $HOME/Mail/Spam.  I've setup a
$HOME .forward file

"|/usr/bin/procmail -f-"

I've read the FAQ, printed and gone through the man pages, my question is
how is procmail started.  I'm running Kmail as my mailer with all mail
filtered through SA.  If procmail is started from the CLI, the process is
shown as running, but I'm sure that this isn't the correct way to start it.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Chris

--
  Regards