Re: Can't get procmail forward spam

2004-04-03 05:37:10
Am 2004-04-02 23:27:17, schrieb Chris:
Yes, I'm a procmail newbie trying to setup procmail to forward my spam to
Earthlinks junkmail address.  I've setup a $HOME .procmailrc file (below)

I've read the FAQ, printed and gone through the man pages, my question is
how is procmail started.  I'm running Kmail as my mailer with all mail
filtered through SA.  If procmail is started from the CLI, the process is
shown as running, but I'm sure that this isn't the correct way to start it.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

How do you get your E-mails ?
Do you download it with 'fetchmail' ?
If yes, 'fetchmail' call 'procmail' directly.

I am running spamassassin and fprot directly
from my ~/.procmailrc and use only Maildir.

Thanks
Chris

--
 Regards
 Chris

* Do not Cc: me, because I am on THIS list, if I write here             *
* Keine Cc: am mich senden, bin auf DIESER Liste wenn ich hier schreibe *

Hello,

Greetings
Michelle

--