Re: Warning: spammer targeting this list

2004-04-10 15:24:48
Am 2004-04-10 16:25:37, schrieb Dragoncrest:
Don't feel bad.  We get hammered like that all the time, except our
rates are like in the hundreds of thousands here.  Personally, I wish

Get 300-800 per day plus viruses.

there was a bounty system out there that paid XX dollars a head for

;-)

every spammer captured and/or shut down perminently.

Then, Africa will be very empty ;-)

Hey man, can you live without this funny NIGERIA-Scam ?
I never have seen ritch countries like Nigeria, Lagos, ...

;-)

Greetings
Michelle

--